Raymond’s Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing Engineers provide New Design, modifications, and support construction solutions for a multitude of MEP issues. Our engineers are also experienced in providing support for temporary power during pre-commissioning, commissioning activities, and perform independent reviews.
Electrical project experience ranges from commercial, industrial, institutional, infrastructure facilities consisting of 13.8 kV, 5 kV, 480V power distribution and system analyses, Arc-flash evaluation, lighting, grounding system, lightning system, fire alarm system, Data/telephone, security systems, CCTV, life safety, cathodic protection, and heat tracing system.
Mechanical project experience ranges from commercial, industrial, institutional, infrastructure facilities consisting of HVAC, Cooling tower, Chiller water cooling systems, Fire suppression system, design for wet pipe, dry pipe and pre-action systems, fresh/makeup air and exhaust systems, Solar energy systems design and specification for hot water and photovoltaic, Clean room and positive pressure HVAC systems, and Hydraulic, pneumatic, stepper and servo actuator control systems.
- BAS integration, test and balance, commissioning
- Supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) systems design and installation
- LEED MEP detail mechanical design engineering
- Codes and standards reviews
- Failure Mode Effects and Analysis (FMEA)
- Dynamic Object-Oriented Requirement Systems (DOORs)
- ETAP modeling of electrical systems (Electrical Power System Analysis Software)
- SETROUTE software for monitoring electrical components in plants for correct integration