Construction Management/ Quality Assurance
Our engineers and quality assurance inspectors have the knowledge and skill to manage your entire project from start to finish.
Construction Management Services
During the construction phase, you can count on Raymond Engineering to oversee every detail. Our focus provides you the assurance that your project will be completed on time, on budget, and in accordance with the performance standards established in the contract materials. We document each phase of the project in detailed daily and weekly reports and compile all the required closeout documents.
- Specifically, our Construction Management Services include:
- Reviewing contractor submittals prior to the start of the project,
- Conducting a pre-work conference where the schedule and project requirements are reviewed with all parties,
- Reviewing additional submittals, requests for information, and pay applications,
- Attending project meetings and reviewing the progress of the work during the project, and
- Performing punch list inspections at the end of the field activities.
Quality Assurance Inspection Services
The administration and coordination of your project can greatly impact its successful completion. During installation, Raymond Engineering can ensure that the contractor is performing the work as expected. Whether you need supervision on a full-time, part-time, or periodic basis during the project, our quality assurance inspectors can assist. Per your needs – daily on-site or periodic checks – we prepare a report detailing:
- Weather conditions,
- Number of workers on-site,
- Work performed,
- Materials used, and
- Issues that may affect the work.
Selected photographs are also incorporated in each report that are representative of the work performed by the contractor.