Raymond Engineering-Georgia, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such, affirms in both policy and practice to support and promote the concept of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in accordance with all applicable federal, state and municipal laws and guidelines. We encourage qualified individuals to consider joining our team. If you are a motivated individual committed to advancing with a rapidly expanding organization, we urge you to contact us. We offer competitive salaries and a full range of benefits.
Career Opportunities with Raymond Engineering:
Structural and Civil Engineer Openings for Multiple Locations
Posted: August 3rd, 2017
Raymond Engineering-Georgia, Inc. is an engineering firm with offices in Conyers, GA, Savannah, GA, Greer. SC and Raleigh, NC specializing in the field of building envelope engineering/consulting. Our business provides engineering/consulting services to a variety of commercial and government clients who need assistance with their roofing and waterproofing needs. Services that we provide include roof evaluation surveys, design, construction administration, quality assurance inspection services, litigation support and asset management.
The correct candidate should possess a Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering and 4 – 8 years of experience in the construction industry. Although experience in either roofing and waterproofing consulting, or building assessments is a definite plus, we are willing to train you in the specialized area. Experience in Business Development will be a plus. We currently have two openings in Conyers, GA, one in Raleigh, NC, and one in Greer, SC.
Description of Duties: Reading architectural and structural buildings drawings. Working with diagnostic equipment (infrared cameras, nuclear moisture gages, spray racks, etc.) to perform forensic work. Design of building wall and roof repairs, design of building wall and roof replacement projects, preparing engineering drawings, writing construction specifications, writing forensic investigation reports and performing construction monitoring. Business Development.
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering and a minimum of 4 years’ experience.
- That the candidate be licensed a Professional Engineer in in North Carolina, South Carolina, or Georgia or the have the ability to get licensed through comity.
- Experience in the development of plans and specifications, with experience preference in building envelopes.
- Experience in performing surveys, with preference in building envelope and/or facilities assessments
- Registered Roof Consultant or Registered Waterproofing Consultant certifications a plus, or willing to obtain these certifications.
- Must be able to travel, climb ladders, and perform duties associated with building envelope evaluation, design, and construction administration services.
- Structural engineering experience a plus.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills, must be highly organized, and must have experience with specification writing.
- Proficiency with computers, computer-aided drafting, and structural software required.
- Experience in Business Development a plus.
Submit a Resume and Employment Application
If you would like to download a printable version of our application, you can find that here. You may attach a scan of your filled out form along with your resume bellow.