Who We Are
Initially focused solely on roofing and waterproofing design, Raymond has become a dynamic and innovative full service architectural and engineering firm with the capability to provide service nationwide.
Our purpose is to provide our customers with the best-in-value, customer service in the construction industry. We strive to build a reputation built on quality, responsiveness, and serving the best interest of our clients.
To catalyze and transform how construction is delivered to our customers. Our vision is to combine the best practices, technical expertise, latest innovations, best value, and customer service needed to impact our customers for the better.
- Committed to Safety -Prioritizing safety for our personnel and those we work with. No matter what.
- Quality First – Building our reputation on delivering the best service and product in the industry.
- Firm Accountability – Working with our clients to drive accountable action, solutions, and project delivery.
- Always Transparent – Providing our customers consistent understanding of project delivery at all times.
- Verified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Disadvantaged Business (SDVOSB)
- U.S. Small Business Administration 8(a) Certified (SBA 8(a))
- National Minority Supplier Development Council Minority Business Entity Certified (NMSDC MBE)
- North Carolina HUB Certified (NC HUB)
- Department of Transportation Disadvantaged Business Entity (DOT DBE)
- City of Atlanta Hispanic Business Entity
- Fulton County Small Business Enterprise Program (SBE)
- MARTA Disadvantaged Business Entity (MARTA DBE)
- Savannah Chatham County, Minority Business Entity (MBE)
- Florida Department of Transportation, Disadvantaged Business Entity (FDOT DBE)
- Established 1992
- 6 offices and growing
- 60+ employees
- Ranked 2664 on the 2018 Inc. 5000 fastest growing private companies in America
- Hispanic Owned Business
- Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business